NEW! Updates to the Uniform Guidance
OMB Memo 18-18, signed June 20, 2018. The Office of Management and Budget (OMB) increased the thresholds for both the simplified acquisition costs and micro purchases. These thresholds are defined in Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) at 48 CFR Subpart 2.1 (Definitions) and are referenced in the Uniform Guidance. The definitions will be updated officially in the FAR in October 2018; however, the OMB Memo allows recipients of federal funds to use these definitions as of the date of the memo.
You can view current versions of the EDGAR Parts of Title 34 at the e-CFR website, a regularly updated, unofficial, non-legal edition of the CFR, created in a partnership between the Office of the Federal Register and the Government Printing Office. The e-CFR links for most of EDGAR are given below. Parts 74 and 80 are only found on the Government Printing Office site for annual CFRs.
34 CFR EDGAR, as amended on December 19, 2014
- Part 75—DIRECT GRANT PROGRAMS (current version)
- Part 76—STATE-ADMINISTERED PROGRAMS (current version)
- Part 77—DEFINITIONS THAT APPLY TO DEPARTMENT REGULATIONS (current version)
- Part 81—GENERAL EDUCATION PROVISIONS ACT ENFORCEMENT (current version)
2 CFR As amended through December 19, 2014
- PART 200—UNIFORM ADMINISTRATIVE REQUIREMENTS, COST PRINCIPLES, AND AUDIT REQUIREMENTS FOR FEDERAL AWARDS
- PART 3474—UNIFORM ADMINISTRATIVE REQUIREMENTS, COST PRINCIPLES, AND AUDIT REQUIREMENTS FOR FEDERAL AWARDS (current version)